Learn how to create any Python Mega Course from scratch, as well as GUIs, web apps, APIs, and more, to become a Python programmer.
What you’ll learn
- You will gain a detailed understanding of Python.
- With Python Mega Course, you’ll create 10 real-world apps.
- Making desktop programs, online apps, data apps, APIs, web scrapers, and other software will be covered.
- Other programming tools and methods, including SQL, HTML, deployments, debugging, and others, will be covered.
- When you run into trouble, the teacher and teaching assistant will assist you.
- In the Python Mega Course chat forum, you may converse with other students.
- A laptop (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No prior programming knowledge is necessary.
What is does this course cover?
Only those who have never coded before are intended for the Python Mega Course. As a result, through creating practical programs, you will understand every programming idea in the context of real-world programming examples. You may then write your own Python programs by learning the syntax of the language as well as the logic that underlies programming. Additionally, you’ll learn how to design programs, deploy them to active servers, and produce executable copies of them that may be used on any machine. Everything is covered throughout the Python Mega course, from A to Z.
Who this course is for:
- People who have never used Python Mega Course before.
- Those who know Python basics and desire to master Python.
This course includes:
- 32.5 hours on-demand video
- 82 articles
- 46 downloadable resources
- 145 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion