Learn how to design on blender 3.2, Discover Geometry Nodes and create beautiful 3D environments designs.
What you’ll learn:
- Constructing breathtakingly original settings
- Discover Blender 3.2
- Utilizing geometry nodes
- The fundamentals of Blender
- Constructing trees from photoscans
- Procedurally generating a volumetric sky
- Set up your process to create expansive environment sceneries.
- Employ 4K or 8K PBR textures.
- Find drive and inspiration to create the scenario of your dreams.
- Blender version 3.2 or above
- Computer ( min 16GB ram)
If you looking to create 3D environment with blender, then this fresh new Blender 3.2 course update (Version 3.0) is for you. This “Learn how to create 3D environments with blender” includes valuable information for someone who is a beginning or someone who have used blender 2.81 in the past. This brand-new course showcase all the new blender 3.2 features you’ll be needing for designing a 3D environment.
Create beautiful 3D environment
Making a 3D settings is more common than ever these days, and more and more individuals are becoming skilled at it.
Whether you’re just getting started or have a lot of expertise, making 3D settings may take a lot of effort and skill. I have confronted and overcame numerous obstacles while building these surroundings for the past 15 years.
Since I’ve come to appreciate and like 3D creation, nothing makes me happier than to spread my enthusiasm and wealth of knowledge with others. I’m hoping this course will put you on the right track to creating the 3D world of your dreams.
Discover step-step guide
Learn all the information you require to produce your own 3D settings. Even if you have never used Blender before, this “Learn how to create 3D environments with Blender” will walk you through the fundamentals so that you feel confident using the program.
With 30+ hour video content, this course will help you advance from absolute beginner to proficient.
The best part is that it is entirely current. This course’s initial edition was created by me in 2015, and I’ve since updated and improved the material. Version 2.0 covered the new Blender 2.8 UI in 2020, however the most recent Blender 3.2 version signaled the need for yet another significant redesign. Version 3.0 features completely updated course content that was captured in Blender 3.2, making it simple for you to follow along.
What are the benefits of this course?
- Basics of Blender, just enough to complete this “Learn how to create 3D environments with Blender” (fully documented with handbook)
- Creating grass (Geometry nodes )
- Creating (Geometry nodes )
- Constructing an Abandoned landscape
- Mixing uprooted materials
- Setting up a river scene.
- Adding clouds to a synthetic sky
- Using buildings that have been photo-scanned
What will this course cover?
This course is as content-rich as ever. The course makes use of open-source textures, models, and HDR images from the Polyhaven CC0 platform, which Greg Zahl and I founded in 2018. Just go and select the assets you desire. The course “Learn how to create 3D environments with Blender includes a number of 4K textures and models, but you are welcome to download up to 16K from the Polyhaven platform.
Additionally, you’ll have access to stuff that isn’t available on Polyhaven:
- Rocks, tree barks, wooden beams, flora, ruins, and a castle have all been photographed.
- Images as references (landscapes, buildings, flowers)
- 125 pages of material make up the first chapter.
- All scene files for Blender (Blender 3.2).
Who this course is for?
- The goal of this course is to help artists improve their workflow.
- ecological artists
- video game artists