In this complete SQL and MySQL Course, and You can gain practical knowledge of one of the Relational Database Management Systems, MySQL, by enrolling in this complete SQL and MySQL Course, for beginners you will Learn the Basics of Managing Data with SQL – Basics, Transactions, Views, Pages, and Stored Proceduresin this complete SQL and MySQL Course.
What you’ll discover
- know the fundamental ideas behind databases
- learn how to use SQL and MySQL queries.
- comprehend database languages and database management systems (DBMSs)
- comprehending the manipulation of tables, pages, and views, as well as stored methods
- learn about the databases’ underlying data architecture (B trees and B+ trees).
Requirements for The Complete SQL and MySQL Course
- Internet connection
Description For The Complete SQL and MySQL Course
You may study the fundamentals of data management with SQL and MySQL in this complete SQL and MySQL Course, Learn all you need to know about SQL, the most widely used computer language for handling data. Essentially, this course is about SQL commands.
You’ll discover the fundamentals of inquiry. Here is a list of the lessons you will learn in this course.
Setting up the Environment, Section 1
- creating the conditions
- putting the MySQL server into use on Mac and Windows
Section 2-Theory of Databases
- Describe databases.
- Database management systems (DBMSs): what are they?
- How do database languages work?
- The databases’ underlying data architecture (B-trees)
- Programming languages that are procedural and non-procedural
Section 3: Designing and Using Tables
- Simple data types (integers, floating point numbers, and characters)
- Dates and enums
- how do databases get created?
- how do you add and take away things?
- How existing products or database tables can be updated?
Section 4: Fundamental SQL
- SQL and MySQL fundamentals
- choose, location, and wildcards
- Inductive operators
- commands for ORDER BY and GROUP BY
Section five, several tables
- connecting several database tables
- inside join
- Right and left combine
Section 6 – Database Normalization
- What is database normalization?
- First standard form (NF1)
- Second normal form (NF2)
- Third standard form (NF3)
Section 7 – Subqueries:
- Advanced SQL and MySQL
- What are subqueries?
- Correlated and non-correlated subqueries
Section 8 – Transactions
- What is database locking?
- The ACID principles?
- COMMIT, ROLLBACK, and SAVEPOINT
Section 9 – Views
- What are views and why are they crucial?
- Creating views
- Updating views
- Dropping views
Section 10 – Indexes and Constraints
- What are indexes and why use them?
- Primary keys and foreign keys revisited
- What are constraints?
Section 11 – Data Structures Behind Databases
- What are pages?
- The basic concept of paging in operating systems
- External memory and internal memory
- B tree data structure
- B+ tree data structure
Section 12 – Stored Procedures
- What are stored procedures?
- Conditional statements
Learning the fundamentals of SQL and MySQL is a wise move that gives you access to a potent instrument. In addition to having excellent documentation, SQL is simple to learn.
The most crucial element about SQL is that it is utilized in practically every industry, from software engineering to financial analysis, making knowledge of the fundamental ideas and characteristics of the language highly valuable.
We appreciate your enrollment in this complete SQL and MySQL Course,; let’s get going!
Who this course is for:
- This complete SQL and MySQL course is meant for newbies who are not familiar with SQL syntax or just want to refresh the knowledge