|Philips Kitchen Appliances
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|13 x 5 x 10 inches
|Number of settings
|Number Of Discs
About this item:
- Philips viva pasta maker automatically kneads and extrudes 2-3 servings of fresh pasta in just 18 minutes thanks to the specially constructed stirring bar. 40-inch cord length.
- The machine comes with three standard traditional shape discs for Spaghetti, Penne, and Fettuccini. The innovative shaping discs enable a double extrusion procedure to ensure consistently smooth pasta and noodles.
- You may produce numerous varieties and flavors of pasta by using different flours and adding different ingredients such as egg, herbs, spinach, and carrot juice.
- The space-saving design allows you to keep it on the counter for daily use.
- Brilliant built-in storage for shaping discs.
- Fresh Pasta in Minutes: We’ve simplified the process of making handmade pasta. With the completely automatic Philips Viva Pasta Maker, you can now produce fresh pasta and noodles on a much more regular basis. Because your new Philips Viva pasta maker does all of the labor.
- Completely Automated: In just 18 minutes, the Philips Viva Pasta Maker mixes, kneads, and extrudes pasta with exceptional texture and flavor.
- Unique Stirring Bar Design: The stirring bar, which is equipped with angled multi-pins, guarantees that the flour and liquid are combined evenly and thoroughly from every corner of the mixing chamber.
- Long Kneading Tube: The long kneading tube ensures optimal kneading and the perfect dough consistency.
- Modern and compact design: Because of its seamless and small design, it can be kept on the countertop or stored in the cabinet without taking up much space.
- Simple to Use and Clean: Philips Viva Pasta Maker can be simply assembled, disassembled, and cleaned thanks to its removable components.
Add ingredients and it will do the rest for you. A fully automated system for making fresh pasta and noodles from scratch. Its small size allows it to conveniently fit on your kitchen counter for quick, everyday use.