|Large, easy-to-read digits; vibration notification when it completes taking temperature
|Age Range (Description)
|Number of Batteries
|2 AAA batteries required. (included)
|Upper Temperature Rating
About this item:
An iHealth No-touch forehead thermometer is a type of thermometer that determines temperature using some of the thermal radiation generated by the item being measured, often known as “black-body radiation.” Since a laser is used to help aim the thermometer, they are also sometimes referred to as laser thermometers, non-contact thermometers, or temperature guns to reflect their capacity to measure temperature at a distance.
- Non-Contact Technology For Safe And Hygienic use: The iHealth No-touch forehead thermometer has an integrated infrared temperature sensor that allows it to read a person’s body temperature up to 1.18 inches from the middle of their forehead without having to contact them.
- High Accuracy Using Tri-Point Sensory: A highly sensitive infrared sensor gathers more than 100 data points per second while environmental and distance sensors collaborate to take other factors into account. This ensures the highest level of accuracy each time the temperature is measured.
- Easy, Quick, Clear, And Quiet: Even in complete darkness, the thermometer scans and displays the temperature in one second on its simple-to-read, extra-large LED display thanks to its intuitive single-button control design. The gadget vibrates gently to alert the hand holding it when the temperature is read; there are no beeps or buzzes.
- All Age Groups & Wide Range Of Usage Scenarios: The iHealth No-touch forehead thermometer (model PT3) is made for people of all ages, from infants and young children to the elderly. A great option for usage at home as well as in hotels, hospitals, schools, and other public or private facilities.
- There are several items in the box, including an iHealth No-touch forehead thermometer, two AAA batteries, an instruction booklet, a quick user guide, our worry-free 12-month guarantee, and helpful customer assistance from California.
- No-touch Measurement
- Three Highly Sensitive Sensors
- 100 data points collected
- Readings in one second
- A large LED display
- Vigilance Alert
- Unit Switch C/F