|Model Name||Apple AirPods Pro|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
- Using the Apple AirPods Pro, you can fully immerse yourself in music, thanks to Active Sounds Cancellation, which mutes ambient noise.
- For hearing and interacting with the environment around you, choose transparency mode.
- Dynamic head tracking and spatial audio surround you with sound.
- Music is automatically tuned to your ears using adaptive EQ.
- Soft, tapered silicone tips come in three sizes for a personalized fit.
- You can simply manage your entertainment, take or finish calls, and more using a force sensor.
- Waterproof and sweat-resistant
- Total listening time of more than 24 hours when using the MagSafe Charging Case.
- Saying “Hey Siri” will bring up Siri quickly.
- Automatic switching, in-ear sensing, and simple setup for a fantastic experience. Technology: Bluetooth 5.0
Apple AirPods Pro are wireless Bluetooth in-ear headphones that debuted on October 30, 2019. Along with Apple’s entry-level AirPods and top-tier AirPods Max, these are the company’s mid-range wireless headphones.
With the addition of active noise cancelling, transparency mode, automatic frequency profile tuning, IPX4 water resistance, a charging case with wireless charging, and replaceable silicone tips, the first-generation of the Apple AirPods Pro employ the same H1 chip as the second-generation AirPods.
The H2 chip, Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity, enhanced sound quality and noise cancellation, longer battery life, volume adjusting gestures, Find My tracking, compatibility with the Apple Watch charger, and extra-small sized ear tips are all features of the second-generation of Apple AirPods Pro, which were released in September 2022.
The First Generation
On October 28, 2019, the Apple AirPods Pro was revealed, and two days later, on October 30, 2019, they went on sale. They include the same functions as regular AirPods, including a background noise-cancelling microphone, accelerometers, and optical sensors that can recognize pushes on the stem and in-ear positioning, as well as automatic stopping when they are removed from the ears. Pressing a force sensor on the stems takes the place of tapping to control the device. Water resistance is certified as IPX4.
The H1 chip, which is also included in the second and third generations of the Apple AirPods and provides hands-free “Hey Siri,” is used in the AirPods Pro. Through the use of microphones that pick up outside noise and speakers that produce precisely the opposite “anti-noise,” they have active noise cancellation.
Users may disable active noise suppression or switch to “transparent mode,” which allows them to hear their surroundings. Additionally, noise cancellation settings may be changed on iOS or by squeezing the AirPods’ stems using the force sensor.
The Second Generation
At an Apple media event on September 7, 2022, the second-generation of Apple AirPods Pro were shown. They were made available to the public on September 23, 2022. They have Bluetooth 5.3 connection, an upgraded H2 chip, better sound and noise cancellation, and longer battery life.
Additionally, they come with extra-small sized ear tips, and AirPods let you to change the volume by swiping up or down. Although second generation AirPods Pro ear tips have a less thick mesh and are not physically compatible with first generation AirPods Pro ear tips due to their different connectors, Apple advises against doing so for acoustical consistency.