In this article about “where to buy Rtic coolers,” we will discuss everything about Rtic coolers.
The last thing to worry about when in the woods is your food going bad due to a malfunctioning cooler. If you are a hiker, camper, or outdoorsman who simply needs a cooler that can handle your lengthy treks.
What type of Cooler are RTIC Coolers
Rtic Coolers are hard coolers that are divided into original hard coolers and ultra-high coolers.
- Ultra-Light Hard Coolers are more than 30% lighter. they are made for Backyard BBQs, Parties, Beachside, Poolside, and weekend camping
- Extremes are what Original Hard Coolers are all about, from long-lasting ice retention to impact resistance and durability. They are made for Fishing, Hunting, Long Excursions, Rafting, Truck Beds & Boats
Where to Buy RTIC Coolers
There are 20, 45, 52, 65, 110, and 145 sizes of RTIC Hard Coolers. The optimal size of a cooler is just large enough to hold your stuff. RTIC is based in Houston, Texas, and has fulfillment centers spread across 5 different cities in the US.
Buying Rtic Coolers have so many advantages such as
- The A-to-Z Safe Buying Guarantee from Amazon will safeguard your purchase. If you buy an RTIC cooler, you’ll also get a 1-year limited warranty from RTIC.
- Your order will be sent within 1-2 business days and is subject to the free shipping policy.
- 30 days Return Policy
- Price range from $140
- Soft Cooler 30 Can, Insulated Bag Portable Ice Chest Box for Lunch, Beach, Drink, Beverage, Travel, Camping, Picnic, Car, Trips, Floating Cooler Leak-Proof with Zipper, Blue/Grey for $159.99
- RTIC Everyday Cooler, Soft Sided Portable Insulated Cooling for Lunch, Beach, Drink, Beverage, Travel, Camping, and Picnic, for Men and Women for $39.99
- Lightweight Backpack Cooler, Portable Insulated Bag, for Men & Women, Great for Day Trips, Picnics, Camping, Hiking, Beach, or Park for $34.99
- RTIC Hard Cooler, 45 qt, Tan, Ice Chest with Heavy Duty Rubber Latches, 3 Inch Insulated Walls for $249.99
Visit the official Rtic website to learn more about forthcoming sales, brand-new product introductions, in-store events, and other information.
- RTIC Soft Pack Insulated Cooler Bag – 20 Cans – Tan US Y1 for $85.00
- RTIC Soft Pack Cooler 12 Can for $60.00
Why Purchase Rtic Coolers
When it comes to durability and the capacity to keep your stuff cold for extended periods of time, RTIC is truly just as good. The following reasons will convince you, even more, why Rtic coolers are worth it
- Firstly, a fantastic set of coolers that can accommodate a most family or individual needs is the RTIC 45 and RTIC 22.
- It is cheaper compared to other brands like Yeti
- Thirdly, the RTIC coolers are quite robustly constructed.
- If you want a perfect-sized all-purpose cooler that can hold a family on an overnight trip or tailgate party, one person for more than a week, or two people for a few days, buy this one.
- Even when it is loaded down with food, beverages, and ice, the RTIC 20 cooler is a fantastic size for one person to manage. While still offering the lengthy ice retention of the larger coolers, it is the ideal size to fit inside a car.
- With the right care, they are extremely sturdy and will probably last you for many years.
Where RTIC Coolers are Made
RTIC coolers are made in China. Even if some of the components are imported from other nations, China is where they are assembled and packaged in their final form. RTIC contracts production out to a facility that specializes in extrusion and injection molding. The province of Guangdong, which is well-known for having a sizable industrial sector, is where the factory is situated.
RTIC employs a group of quality control inspectors to monitor manufacturing and make sure coolers are produced to their exacting standards. Modern machinery has also been purchased by the corporation to aid in the manufacturing process. RTIC’s ultimate objective is to offer its clients a premium good at a reasonable cost.
Interesting Facts about Rtic Coolers
- According to the RTIC Coolers website, the 45-gallon cooler can keep ice for 10 days. Of course, there are a lot of variables that affect how long your food and ice will stay cold.
- A one-year warranty is offered with RTIC hard coolers. The guarantee period for other RTIC coolers, cups, and bags ranges from one year to ninety days.
- When empty, RTIC hard and soft coolers will float. The seal is not waterproof, though, and if the cooler is filled to the point where the seal is submerged, it could fill with water and sink.
- The best way to clean an RTIC Cooler is in your front yard with a garden hose, a scrub brush, and dish soap. Although coolers may be cleaned inside, it can be challenging due to their size.
- The drain plugs should be removed, and the lid should be cracked with an old piece of newspaper or other object in it to allow airflow. Cleaning your cooler before putting it away and allowing ventilation by taking out the drain plugs and propping the lid open are the keys to keeping your cooler odor-free.
Knowing where to buy Rtic coolers is important. The RTIC hard cooler is one of the best values available. Whichever size you choose, this cooler is a huge improvement over your old Colman cooler because to its sturdy handles, rubber feet, and rotomolded construction. Ideally, having a variety of sizes makes it simpler to use the larger rotomolded coolers.
According to the adventure, you can choose the size. Every year, more and more rotomolded coolers enter the market. RTIC has been in business for a while and stands behind its products, so there is some added value there compared to a new cooler that has just entered the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
RTIC, based in Houston, stated in a news release that it resolved with YETI “to avoid the further costs and uncertainty of continued litigation.” Yeti CEO Matt Reintjes stated, “We are incredibly delighted with the outcomes we have achieved.”
Are RTIC and YETI owned by brothers?
John and Jim Jacobsen, entrepreneurial twin brothers, achieved success in the cooler market by offering their high-end products at a lower price. They provide high-quality coolers with all of the amenities that clients demand – at a fraction of the price of a retail store.
Is RTIC made in China?
RTIC products, like those of its major competitors, are manufactured in China in order to deliver the finest quality at the lowest possible price to you, the consumer.
What company owns RTIC?
Wind Point Partners Acquires RTIC | Wind Point Partners Overview
What animal is on the RTIC logo?
RTIC TRUCKER HAT – With our trucker-style baseball cap, you can complete your outdoor journey. This baseball hat stands out because to the bear emblem on the front.